1) The Chinese definitely want to be the third country in the world to send a successful Moon mission even not manned. This will give China status of a space superpower.
2) The scientific benefits of the noon program is what China needs right now to become a stronger member of scientific community.
3) Any future international agreement concerning the Moon's resources will now definitely include China as a key player.
4) This mission is a good preparation for another manned flight the Moon, which may be successfully fulfilled by the Chinese astronauts.
5) With this mission successfully complete, the Chinese will be able to sell their space technologies to other countries and even send space tourists. This will break the American-Russian duopoly in space technology.
© 2021 — FAQyou.net